All Campuses (Bothell, Everett, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Redmond, Snohomish)
- Before coming to camp each morning, PLEASE TAKE THE TEMPERATURE OF EVERYONE ARRIVING IN YOUR VEHICLE, INCLUDING YOURSELF. If anyone has a temperature above 100.4F, please keep everyone home from camp.
- If you are coming to one of our Drop-Sites (Bothell, Everett, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Redmond, Snohomish), please bring a cloth face cover for the bus ride.
- Upon arrival, please park in one of the designated areas.
- Please join the line for health screening while maintaining social distancing (6 ft) between groups
- You will be asked to confirm that neither your camper nor anyone in your household are exhibiting the following:
- Muscle Pain
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- If you, or anyone in your party is experiencing these symptoms, we will ask that you stay home from camp until the symptoms are gone without the aid of medication
- Assuming negative responses to these symptoms, you the parent are free to depart and your camper will be checked in either to their BUS (Drop-Sites) or their ZONE (Lake Stevens).
Please note: To keep everyone healthy, we are asking parents to depart after the screening process is complete.