All Campuses (Bothell, Everett, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Redmond, Snohomish)
- Before coming to camp each morning, PLEASE TAKE THE TEMPERATURE OF EVERYONE ARRIVING IN YOUR VEHICLE, INCLUDING YOURSELF. If anyone has a temperature above 100.4F, please keep everyone home from camp.
- If you are coming to one of our Drop-Sites (Bothell, Everett, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Redmond, Snohomish), please bring a cloth face cover for the bus ride.
- Upon arrival, please park in one of the designated areas.
- Please join the line for health screening while maintaining social distancing (6 ft) between groups
- You will be asked to confirm that neither your camper nor anyone in your household are exhibiting the following:
- Muscle Pain
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- If you, or anyone in your party is experiencing these symptoms, we will ask that you stay home from camp until the symptoms are gone without the aid of medication
- Assuming negative responses to these symptoms, you the parent are free to depart and your camper will be checked in either to their BUS (Drop-Sites) or their ZONE (Lake Stevens).
Please note: To keep everyone healthy, we are asking parents to depart after the screening process is complete.
We are continuing to stay up to date with the Covid guidelines and will update these details as needed.