For those of you who are unable to drop-off and pick-up your camper at our Lake Stevens campus, we are able to provide transportation each day from one of our drop-sites.
While riding the bus, campers will:
- Sit two campers to a seat (preference for siblings and or friend requests sit together)
- Wear cloth face coverings (please bring from home) for the duration of the bus ride
- Upon arrival in Lake Stevens, be taken to to their pod for the camp day
- Be allowed electronic devices
- We have been encouraged to keep the bus windows open at all times, which in the morning, could mean for some chilly breezes. Please send a jacket that is easily pack-able when they are in camp.
- Each day, the buses will be cleaned and disinfected between departure and return trips.
- We may adjust policies and procedures in response to current events and/or local, state and national health officials recommendations.
We are continuing to stay up to date with the Covid guidelines and will update these details as needed.
As always, if you have questions, you can call us at 425-334-6215, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with us online at http://cedarsprings.camp