For those of you who are unable to drop-off and pick-up your camper at our Lake Stevens campus, we are able to provide transportation each day from one of our drop-sites.
While riding the bus, campers will:
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Sit one to a seat in every other row. (Siblings will be the exception and will be placed in the same seat together)
- Wear cloth face coverings (please bring from home) for the duration of the bus ride
- Upon arrival in Lake Stevens, be taken to to their pod for the camp day
- Be allowed electronic devices
- We have been encouraged to keep the bus windows open at all times, which in the morning, could mean for some chilly breezes. Please send a jacket that is easily pack-able when they are in camp.
- Each day, the buses will be cleaned and disinfected between departure and return trips.
- We may adjust policies and procedures in response to current events and/or local, state and national health officials recommendations.
As always, if you have questions, you can call us at 425-334-6215, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with us online at http://cedarsprings.camp